(A) The Holy Scriptures. We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old & New Testament to be the verbally and plenary inspired Word of God. The Scriptures are inerrant, infallible and God breathed. They are the final authority for faith and life. The sixty six books of the Old & New Testament are the complete and divine revelation of God to man. The Scriptures shall be interpreted by their normal grammatical and historical meaning. All disputes of interpretation and meaning shall be settled by the church leadership as led by the Holy Spirit. We believe the King James Version of the Bible to be the accurate and reliable translation because of its source. It shall be the official translation used for teaching and preaching by the church. (2 Tim. 3:16-17. 2 Peter1:20-21)
(B) The Godhead. We believe in one triune God who exists eternally in three persons. The Father, Son & Holy Spirit who are equal in eternal nature, power and glory and who have the same attributes and perfections. (Deut. 6:4, Matt.28:19, 2 Cor.13:14, John 14:10 &26)
(C) The Person & Work of Christ.
1. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God and he became flesh without ceasing to be God. He was born of the virgin Mary to reveal God and redeem sinful man. (Isa. 7:14, 9:6, Luke 1:35, John 1:1-2&14, 2Cor. 5:19-21, Gal.4:4-5, Phil.2:5-8)
2. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ paid for our redemption through his death on the cross as a vicarious & substitutionary sacrifice. Our justification is made sure by His literal & physical resurrection from the dead. (Acts 2:18-36, Rom. 3:24-25, I Peter 1:3-5)
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ ascended to heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God. He serves as our High Priest, Intercessor & Advocate. (Acts 1:9-10, Heb. 9:24 & 7:25, Rom. 8:34, I John 2:1-2)
(D) The Person of The Holy Spirit.
1. We believe that the Holy Spirit is the person of the triune Godhead who convicts the world of sin to righteousness and with judgment. He is the supernatural agent in regeneration who baptizes all believers into the body of Christ. He indwells and seals the individual until the day of redemption. (John 16:8-11, Rom.8:9, 1Cor.12:12-24, 2Cor. 3:6, Eph.1:13-14)
2. We believe He is the divine teacher who assists believers to understand and appropriate the scriptures. It is the privilege and duty of all the saved to be filled with the Holy Spirit. (Eph. 1:17-18, 5:18, 1 John 1:20 & 27, 1Cor. 2:10-14)
3. We believe that the Holy Spirit bestows spiritual gifts to every believer. He uniquely uses evangelists, pastors and teachers to equip the believers for the work of the ministry. ( Rom.12:3-8, I Cor.12:4-11 & 28, Eph. 4:7-12, Gal. 5:22-25)
(E) The Total Depravity of Man. We believe that man was made in the image and likeness of God. The human race fell in Adam's sin and inherited a sinful nature becoming alienated from God. Man is totally depraved and by himself, utterly unable to remedy his lost condition. (Gen. 1:26-27, Rom. 3:22-23, 5:12, 6:23, Eph. 2:1-3 & 4:17-19)
1. We believe that salvation is the free gift of God brought to man by grace. (Rom. 5:15-18, 1Cor. 9:18, John 3:16)
2. Salvation is available to all who call unto and confess faith believing in Jesus Christ. ( John 3:16, Rom.10:9-13, Matt.11:6, Acts 2:21)
3. We believe that an abiding faith in Christ is evident in the life of a believer by his obedience to Christ's commandments. ( Eph.2:8-10, John 1:12, Eph.1:7, 1Peter 1:18-19, Matt. 12:31-32, 1John 1:9, John 6:37-40, &10:27-30, 1Cor.4:8,1Peter 1:4-5)
4. We believe that rejection of God's grace in salvation brings condemnation. (John 3:18, Rom.8:1) 5. We believe that God's Word clearly forbids the use of Christian liberty as an occasion for the flesh. Believers are commanded to be holy. (Rom.13:13-14 Gal.5:13 &17, Titus 2:11-15)
(G) The Church
1. We believe that the Church is the body and bride of Christ which is only made up of those who have accepted Christ as Savior. (1Cor.12:12-14, 2Cor.11:2, Eph.1:22-23 & 5:25-27.)
2. We believe the establishment of a local assembly is clearly taught & defined in the New Testament scriptures. (Acts 14:27, 20:17 & 28-32, 1Tim. 3:1-13, Titus 1:5-11)
3. We believe in the autonomy of the local assembly. Free of any external authority or control. The local church is guided by a body of elders with counsel and assistance from the deacons. (Acts 12:1-4, 15:19-31, 20:28, Rom. 16:1 & 4, 1Cor. 3:9 & 16, 5:4-7 & 13, 1Peter 5:1-4.) 4. We recognize water baptism by immersion and the Lord's Supper as scriptural ordinances of obedience for the church. ( Matt. 28:19-20, Acts 2:41-42, 18:18, 1Cor. 11:23-26)
(H) Separation. We believe that the saved should live in a manner not to bring reproach upon their Savior or the local church. God commands His people to separate from all religious apostasy, all sinful practices and to refrain from all immodesty. The duty of the local church is to patiently disciple believers with all long suffering and faithfulness. ( Rom.12:1-2, 14:13, 2 Cor. 6:14 – 7:1, 2Tim. 3:1-5, 1John 2:15-17, 2John 9-11, Lev.19:28, 1Cor.6:19-20)
(I) The Second Coming of Christ. We believe in the personal return of Christ. He will personally and visibly return with his saints and establish his earthly Messianic kingdom. (Psa.89:3- 4, Dan.2:31-45, Zech.14:4-11, 1Thess. 1:10, I Thess. 4:13-18, Titus 2:13, Rev. 3:10, 19:11-16, 20:1-6)
(J) The Eternal State.
1. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men of all men. The saved will inherit eternal life unsaved will inherit judgment and everlasting punishment. (Matt. 25:46, John 5:28-29, 11:25-26, Rev. 20:5-6 & 12-13)
2. We believe that the redeemed souls at the point of death are present with the Lord, where in conscious awareness, they await the resurrection for soul, body & spirit to be reunited and glorified forever with the Lord. (Luke 23:43, 2Cor. 5:8, Phil. 1:23, 3:21, I Thess.4:16-17, Rev. 20:4-6)
(K) The Personality of Satan. We believe that Satan is a literal being. He is the instigator of fallen man and the openly declared enemy of God. He shall be eternally punished in the lake of fire. (Job 1:6-7, Isa.14:12-17, Matt.4:2-11, 25:41, Rev. 20:10.
(L) Creation. We believe that God created the universe in six literal 24- hour periods. We reject the Gap Theory, Day Age Theory and Theistic Evolution. (Gen.1-2, Ex.20:11)
(M) Civil Government. We believe that God has ordained and created all authority consisting of three basic institutions. (The Home, The Church & The State) Every person is subject to these authorities. The authorities are subject to God and are governed by His Word. He has given each institution specific responsibilities and balanced them so that no one institution has the right to infringe upon the other. Each are equal and sovereign in their assigned spheres of responsibility under God. It is the duty of the state to punish evil and promote good. Operating in other fashion is against the will of God. (Rom.13:1-7, Eph. 5:22-24, Heb.13:17, 1Peter 2:13-14)
(N) Human Sexuality.
1. We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged outside of marriage between a man and a woman. We believe that any form of homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, fornication, adultery and pornography are sinful perversions of God's gift of sex. We believe that God disapproves and forbids any attempt to alter ones gender by surgery or appearance. (Gen.2:24, Gen.19:5 & 13, Gen26:8-9, Lev.18:1-30, Rom.1:26-29, 1Cor.5:1, 6:9, 1Thess. 4:1-8, Heb. 13:4)
2. We believe that marriage is the union of one man & one woman in covenant with God. (Gen. 2:24, Rom. 7:2, I Cor. 7;10, Eph. 5:22-23)
(P) Abortion. We believe that human life begins at conception. Abortion is murder. We reject any teaching that abortion is excused due to pregnancies due to rape, incest, birth defect, gender selection, birth or population control or the physical or mental well being of the mother. (Job3:16, Psa.51:5, 139:14-16, Isa.44:24, 49:1-5, Jer. 1:5, 20:15-18, Luke 1:44)
(Q) Love. We believe we should demonstrate love to believers or non believers alike whether they oppose us or not. Those who oppose us must be dealt with graciously, gently, patiently, humbly and prayerfully. God forbids the stirring of strife, the taking of revenge, or the threat or use of violence as a means of resolving personal conflict or justice. Lev.19:18, Matt. 5:44-48, Luke 6:31, John13:34-35, Rom.12:9-10, 17-21, 13:8-10, Phil.2:2-4, 2 Tim.2:24-26, Titus 3:2, 1 John 3:17-18)
(R) Missions. We believe that God has given the church a great commission to proclaim the gospel to all nations so that others may believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. As ambassadors of Christ, we must endeavor to spread the gospel message locally and abroad. (Matt.28:19-20, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:46-48, John 20:21, Acts 1:8, 2 Cor. 5:20)
(S) Giving. We believe that every believer is obligated to support his local church financially both sacrificially and cheerfully for the relief of those in need, the spread of the Gospel & the operation of the ministry. The believer relinquishes all rights of the gift when given. (Gen.14:20, Prov. 3:9-10, Acts 4:34-37, 1 Cor 16:2, 2 Cor. 9:6-7, Gal. 6:6, Eph. 4:28, 1Tim. 5:17-18, 1John 3:17)